What is Stock ROM/Firmware?
What is a Custom ROM?
How To Install Stock ROM On Jivi Xtreme?
- As a matter of first, ensure you have followed every single step referenced in the pre-essentials section. (ie) You have downloaded all the files and you have a compatible device.
- After that, you need to download the files referenced in the Downloads section and move them to your phone.
- Once moved, Install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone. For this purpose, you can use (MTK Flash Tool Without Box)
- When you have done all the steps referenced in our instructions, your phone ought to be booted into Stock ROM.
Flashing is a little bit risky process but you no need to worry about this problem. now we will tell you the solution. first of all, take “Backup” your phone’s data or transfer to the other safety device otherwise you will lose your all data, and other important files from your phone storage.
- Also can check >> Jivi_Xtreme_XT84_MT6739 Stock ROM