PhoenixCard is an application for Windows 32-bit / 64-bit, that allows users to create a bootable image of “Android Firmware” [.img] on SD card or MicroSD Card. After this process, you can use this firmware to flash on any Android device. Thus, you can enjoy the brand’s latest Firmware or update the existing system.
There are many tools that allow you to Flash or Firmware on your mobile phone, but Download PhoenixCard Tool V3.1.0 is a different kind of tool that allows you to make a bootable image on your Android Firmware. and [.img] on SD card or MicroSD Card. if you are looking for PhoenixCard Tool V3.1.0 then just go down and click on the below-given download link to begin your download.
Key Features of PhoenixCard Tool V3.1.0
- Flash (.img) files.
- Burn .img Firmware.
- Simple UI.
- Supports Allwinner Chipset.
- Supports all Windows versions.
- Allwinner A10 ARM processor is supported.
- Portable application.
- Format to normal.
- Supports All Windows Version.
How Does Phoenix Card Tool work for Android?
- First of all, insert your empty MicroSD card.
- Then, Launch the PhoenixCard tool.
- Now, select the firmware image file.
- After this process, click on Burn to turn the SD card into a bootable device.
Free Versions of PhoenixCard
You May Also Like, Nokia Phoenix Service Software