Today we will discuss Rockchip Batch Tool that is one of the most helpful tools. A Rockchip batch is a software developed by the Fuzhou Rockchip Inc. It is essentially a flash tool that allows you to flash stock system firmware.
Even in case of faults like Bootloop, Rockchip Batch Tool has worked just fine and works right now. The Rockchip batch program is a chipset subordinate and is intended to work just with specific hardware.
The RockChip will allow you to easily flash compatible devices. It is a software application that helps you flash the firmware on the RockChip chipset powered devices (RK3066, RK3188, and RK2918, etc)Key Features
- It supports all Rockchipset devices.
- It is available in English and other languages besides China.
- It supports all the latest version Windows.
- It supports multiple device upgrades.
- It works with specific hardware.
- It’s a simple user interface tool.
- It helps to get Firmware information.
- It’s user friendly and easy to use.
- Helps to Simultaneously Flash the number of devices.
- And much more
Rockchip Batch Tool Not Detecting Device
Rockchip Batch Tool for Windows 10 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 8, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 64-bit – 32-bit operating systems. You can use it with all Windows versions for free.
You must have to download on your computer from below given download link by a simple click. I’m sure this Latest Version tool 2022 or Rockchip v1.8 will solve all issues on your device after download and install.